MANS at a Glance
I love that this school gets kids involved in things nobody else does. I love MANS and the staff. My kids love this school!
Who we are:
- MANS was established in 2003; the new high school building opened its doors in 2018
- Provincial status: Accredited, non-funded private school that offers Kindergarten-Grade 12
- Part of a North America-wide school system whose students consistently test above average in standardized tests across all socio-economic and ethnic lines
- Underwritten by the Alberta Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Enrollment: 224 students
- Location: 5 km southwest of Maskwacis
Our new high school delivers:
- Academic achievement and ambition: since opening our doors in September 2018, 57% of MANS graduates have gone on to university, trade programs, or are in the post-secondary admissions process.
- Continued personal support for students to promote academic achievement.
- An environment that is free from violence.
- Exposure to life and work skills with an emphasis on current technology that will make students more competitive in post-secondary education and the job market.