MANS at a Glance
I love that this school gets kids involved in things nobody else does. I love MANS and the staff. My kids love this school!
Who we are:
- MANS was established in 2003
- Provincial status: Accredited, non-funded private school that offers Kindergarten-Grade 12
- Part of a North America-wide school system whose students consistently test above average in standardized tests across all socio-economic and ethnic lines
- Underwritten by the Alberta Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Enrollment: 224 students
- Location: 5 km southwest of Maskwacis
Our new high school facility and program delivers:
- Continued personal support for students to promote academic achievement that allows them to achieve their educational goals.
- An environment that is free from violence.
- Exposure to life and work skills with an emphasis on current technology that will make students more competitive in post-secondary education and the job market.
- Consolidation of the well-founded, growing confidence of students and their families in students' abilities, and in their ability to succeed.
By 2021, a full high school program at MANS will:
- Have 160 students enrolled in Grades 7-12, and 120 in Kindergarten-Grade 6.
- Achieve and exceed Alberta’s high school completion rate.
- Send a high rate of graduates to university and trade schools.
- Continue to facilitate wider positive change in First Nations communities and schools as families experience academic success, and graduates assume business and leadership roles in Alberta and across Canada.